2019 SA Run4Cancer Ultra Marathon
Date(s) - 26/10/2019
4:00 am - 10:00 am
Categories No Categories
Distance & Entry Fee
48km – R 364,00
32km – R 307,00
21km – R 228,00
10km – R 114,00
5km – R 68,00
10 & 5km: Suide Street
Route R71 Moria ZCC
48, 32 & 21km: 06h00
48, 32, 21km – Athletes Will Depart From The New Peter Mokaba Stadium From 04h30
• NB: Use of the buses is recommended due to road closure from 05h00
• Bus Ticket to start Included for 48, 32 & 21km
To all finishers
48, 32 & 21km Included
10 & 5km To purchase @ R171
• Winners Must Attend Prize Giving
• All Winners Of Prize Money Must Provide Original Or Certified Copy Of ID Or Birth Certificate Or Passport As well AS Proof Of Banking Details.
• No Prize Money Will Be Paid On Race Day.
2. No Seconding will be allowed outside the designated water point area. “Stand And Hand ” Rule Applies.
3. Marshalls and traffic officials must be obeyed at all times.
1. The race will be run under the rules of IAAF and ASA
2. All runners in the 10km, 21km, 32km and 48km to either wear their permanent ASA license or register and display a Temporary License.
3. Runners must not display any advertising material on his / her clothing during the race.
4. All licensed athletes must wear valid 2019 license on the front and back of vest.
5. Official race numbers to be displayed on the front and permanent / temporary license on the back of vest.
6. Official numerical category tags must be displayed on the front and the back of the running vest during the race.
7. Walkers must wear “W” on the back and front if competing for a prize.
8. The decision of the referees may be appealed against in writing upon payment of R500.00 to the race organizer.
9. The decision of the jury of appeal is final.
10. Foreign athletes must provide a clearance certificate and an ASA authentication letter to the race organisers, failure to do so will result in automatic disqualification